Premise: According to the art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“the Regulation”), we wish to inform users about the methods and purposes of the processing of personal data of those who interact with our website.
On this page you can find all the information related to the management of the website www.skirentalcervinia.com with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This information is provided pursuant to arts. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 exclusively for the website www.skirentalcervinia.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links available on the site.
The texts, information, other data published or accessible through the form on this site are for information purposes only and are not of an official nature, unless otherwise provided for in accordance with current legislation.
Company Out of Hours S.a.s. assumes no responsibility for services offered by third parties with whom the Site has activated a link, and for any other content, information or anything else contrary to the laws of the Italian State present in the resource of the third party attached to the attachment link.
The consultation of the www.skirentalcervinia.com website may involve the processing of data relating to identified or identifiable users. The Data Controller is Società Fuori Orario s.a.s based in Via Carrel 34 Valtournenche-Breuil 11021 (AO)
Place of Data Processing
The treatments deriving from this site take place at the headquarters of the owner and are only handled by technical personnel in charge of processing, or by any persons duly appointed, even temporarily, for occasional maintenance operations of the site itself.
No data deriving from this website is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by visitors who request informational material (such as sending emails, etc.) are used only to perform the service requested.
Types of data processed and the purpose of the related processing
While browsing the site the computer systems and software procedures that govern the operation of the site collect some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
Examples of this type of data are the IP addresses, the time of the request, the numerical code that indicates the response given by the server (good order, error, etc.) and other information related to the operating system and the computer environment of the user.
The above data, although not in itself attributable to identified users, could allow the identification of the users to which they refer through reprocessing with data held by third parties.
However, they are used by Società Fuori Orario S.a.s. for the sole purpose of processing anonymous statistics on the consultation of the site and checking the correct functioning of the latter and are deleted immediately after processing.
These data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. Apart from this hypothesis, as a rule they are not kept.
Data provided voluntarily by you
The collection of personal data of users can be done voluntarily, by sending e-mail to the addresses listed on the site, by sending the electronic forms present or by online booking of the material by users.
Sending e-mail and online booking involves the Company’s Out-of-Date Sessions, the collection of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data contained in the communication.
Personal data collected through this method will be used by the Società Fuori Orario S.a.s., for the sole purpose of replying to the e-mail received and for any subsequent related communications.
Methods of Treatment
Personal data are processed with manual and automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access to them. No disclosure or communication to third parties is made.
Pursuant to Articles 15 to 22, the regulation confers on the parties concerned the possibility of exercising specific rights. In particular, the interested party can obtain:
- a) confirmation of the existence of the processing of personal data concerning him and, in this case, access to such data;
- b) the correction of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- c) the deletion of personal data concerning him, in cases where this is permitted by the Regulations;
- d) the limitation of treatment, in the cases provided for by the Regulations;
- e) the communication, the recipients to whom personal data were transmitted, requests for rectification / deletion of personal data and the limitation of the treatment received by the interested party, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort;
- f) the receipt, in a structured format, in common and readable by automatic device, of the personal data provided to the Owner and their transmission to another holder, at any time, including the termination of any relationship maintained with the owner.
The data subject also has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him / her: in such cases, the Data Controller is required to refrain from further processing, without prejudice to the assumptions permitted by the Regulations. The data subject also has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects affecting him or significantly affecting him, unless the decision:
1.a) it is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and the controller of the data;
- b) is authorized by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the controller is subject;
3.c) is based on the explicit consent of the interested party. In the cases referred to in letters a) and c) above, the person concerned has the right to obtain human intervention from the Owner, to express his opinion and to challenge the decision.
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address which will be anonymized.
With this document, the Company Fuori Orario S.a.s, based in Via Carrel 34, Valtournenche-Breuil 11021 (AO), owner of the processing, provides users of the site with some information regarding the cookies used.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually to the browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user. Their operation is totally dependent on the browsing browser that the user uses and can be enabled or not by the user himself. The cookies we use on this site are used to make navigation work more efficiently and improve the online experience.
During navigation, the user may receive cookies from different sites on his terminal (so-called “third-party” cookies), set directly by the operators of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the procedures defined by them.
Types of cookies used by this site
They are cookies that are used to make browsing or provide a service requested by the user and are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the website (Article 13 of the Privacy Code). For the use of technical cookies, no consent is required from the interested party as they are necessary to allow browsing by the user, indicated below in detail
Through the website www.skirentalcervinia.com it is possible to store some cookies not controlled by the Company Out of Hours S.a.s.
Generally the tracking of users does not imply identification of the same, unless the User is already registered for the service and is not already logged in, in which case it means that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party at the time of subscription to the relevant service (eg Facebook).
The individual cookies of third parties are reported in detail, as well as links through which the user can receive more information and request the deactivation of cookies.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc)
It is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”).
Personal Data is collected for the purpose of tracing and examining the use of skirentalcervinia.com, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Please note that the IP anonymization function provided by Google has been activated. This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymisation works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and shortened within the United States.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the information available at the following link
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The site uses Google Maps. This is a service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) to include interactive maps within web pages. This service involves the installation of cookies by Google.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data
Links to social networks
The social buttons are links that are used by the site to refer to the account of the owner on social networks and icons that depict the symbols of social networks (example, Facebook, etc.) and allow users who are browsing to access the page of the company with a simple “click”.
The interactions and information acquired by skiretalcervinia.com are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network. If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Link to the Facebook page (Facebook, Inc.) of the Società Fuori Orario S.a.s.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Without prejudice to the foregoing in relation to cookies strictly necessary for navigation, the user may delete the other cookies through the functionality provided for this purpose by the Owner through this information or directly through their browser.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party company for this treatment, as indicated in the links in the paragraph “Third-party cookies”
To get information about the cookies stored on your terminal and disable them individually, please refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
The first time the user visits the website, an easy-to-use and direct dialog box is shown – regardless of the first page to which the user accesses. The dialog box informs the user of the types of cookies used and allows the user to disable them.
After 1 year from the consent received, the banner will automatically reappear to obtain the renewal of the consent by the user.
Provision of data
Except for technical cookies, the provision of data is left to the will of the person who decides to browse the site after having read the brief information contained in the appropriate banner and / or to use the services that require the installation of cookies.
The interested party can avoid the installation of cookies through special functions available on their browser (see paragraph “Disabling cookies”)
Rights of the interested party
The interested party can assert at any time, by contacting the data controller by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the rights referred to in art. 15 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, which is reported below.
Article 15 – Right of access of the interested party
- The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him or her is in progress and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- a) the purposes of the processing;
- b) the categories of personal data in question;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- d) whenever possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- e) the existence of the right of the data subject to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- g) if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
- (h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the interested party.
- Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the existence of adequate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
- The data controller provides a copy of the personal data being processed. In case of further copies requested by the interested party, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee contribution based on administrative costs. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise indicated by the interested party, the information is provided in a commonly used electronic format.
- The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
The holder of the treatment is the Società Fuori Orario S.a.s, with headquarters Via Carrel 34 in Valtournenche-Breuil 11021 (AO)
E-mail of the Owner: email@example.com